Does Caribbean Princess have mini-golf?

coasterjan

I'm about to take my first cruise on a Princess ship, and my husband wants me to find out if the CB has a miniature golf course. After looking at deck plans on several sites, I'm really not sure. Some show it on Sky or Star deck, some show it on Sport deck, and I'm not sure if the Princess website shows it at all. So, is there miniature golf on CB?

Thank you!

Janis

It's more like a 9 hole putting green than a minature golf coarse. It took us until our third cruise on the CB to find it though. Even the staff kept trying to direct us to the golf simulator. Mini Golf is located just as you would go up to skywalkers, across the hall, behind a big door.

As said, it took three sailings on that ship before we found it, so you are definitely not alone in this one. :o:o:o

Just when you found it they move it. It use to be located just ahead of Skywalkers before the drydock in January and all of the changes they made. That is now where the basketball court is located that use to be where they put The Sanctuary (see photos below). They were to move the miniture golf to above the golf simlator but it was not there either when we were on the CB in May. If they put it somewhere I have no idea where it is now, but I do know where it is not.

DSC00947cc.jpg.6addecc86ded9c5aabcf5ced539a4275.jpg

DSC00944cc.jpg.c898a82680c48b599681ccac10129bb0.jpg

We just got off the CB and to my knowledge there is only the golf simulator; no minature golf. I looked for it and then asked about it. I was told it was replaced by the sanctuary.

Now that could definitely be the case. I totally forgot about the santuary being added. But then none of us could find the mini golf when it was there, so maybe they thought it wasn't needed anymore. lol It has been a few years since we sailed on the CB. Thanks for the update.

We just got off the CB and to my knowledge there is only the golf simulator; no minature golf. I looked for it and then asked about it. I was told it was replaced by the sanctuary.

It was taken out at the dry dock but will be put back by the end of the year.

Archived