Oceana 27th Nov 2009

pytchley pansy

There does'nt seem to be many threads about this cuise, are we going on our own??!! This is our first cruise, any tips would be greatfully accepted! Tips about the excursions would be great. And we are on the waiting list for 2nd club dining sitting, but not heard yet, after researching would'nt mind freedom dining, what do exprienced cruisers recommend?

Pansy X

• 3 weeks later...
There does'nt seem to be many threads about this cuise, are we going on our own??!! This is our first cruise, any tips would be greatfully accepted! Tips about the excursions would be great. And we are on the waiting list for 2nd club dining sitting, but not heard yet, after researching would'nt mind freedom dining, what do exprienced cruisers recommend?

Pansy X

I take it that you are on E930 Panama, If so then you are not alone. This will be our 4th cruise (not P&O) and seem to be hooked, it is a fantastic way to holiday. As for excursions, a friend is currently 'doing' the Panama thing and I am going to quiz him on his return. I shall see what is good and post his recommendations. There are some posts on another part of this site, I will let you know after this post. Graham

Hi Graham, Glad to hear you're on the cruise, you never know we might meet in the bar!! I can't wait now, 8 weeks!! Seems like ages since I booked. I have friends who have cruised, and like you are hooked, I suspect we may be the same! I previous Oceana cruiser has given me some menu samples, boy do they look interesting! We're going on a diet from now til we go! Keep in touch. Pansy.

Archived