Formal night on 4-5 night Radiance?

DAllenTCY

I can't find any info online, but for a 4 or 5 night departure from San Diego, is there a formal night?

Thanks for any help, casual, semi-formal or formal?

David

We are sailing next Friday and will find out for sure then, But I think formal night is Saturday. Generally speaking formal nights are on the first full day, at least that has been our experience. Considering this is also Ensenada day that may change formal night to the first sea day, Sunday. I will try to post when we return.

Since no one's answered with a for sure answer, I'll say that on both my 3- and 4-night Majesty cruise, formal night was night #2 and the rest were casual. And the cruise lines tend to be pretty cookie-cutter. What's good for one ship is good for the other and the other and the other...

We are sailing next Friday and will find out for sure then, But I think formal night is Saturday. Generally speaking formal nights are on the first full day, at least that has been our experience. Considering this is also Ensenada day that may change formal night to the first sea day, Sunday. I will try to post when we return.

Wow, you will be on the first 5 day out of San Diego. I can't wait to hear about it. I know some on our Roll Call for Oct. 19 are particularly interested in the MDR menus.

Thanks!

Archived