Ship plans, layout etc ...missing site.

roscoe39

Hi guys...there used to be a site, damned if i can find it when i need it, where you could search by cruise ship and see deck plans indicating which are noisy, what size the individual cabins are, and also the layout.

I have actual deckplans already, but this site was useful for the noise and layout details it had.

I know that it was mentioned on this site previously, and am hoping someone can remember it and can provide it...thanks...Roscoe

Hi guys...there used to be a site, damned if i can find it when i need it, where you could search by cruise ship and see deck plans indicating which are noisy, what size the individual cabins are, and also the layout.

I have actual deckplans already, but this site was useful for the noise and layout details it had.

I know that it was mentioned on this site previously, and am hoping someone can remember it and can provide it...thanks...Roscoe

Roscoe,

Try this link, I'm not sure if this is the one you are thinking of. Hope it helps

Neverthought

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/index.php

Roscoe,

Try this link, I'm not sure if this is the one you are thinking of. Hope it helps

Neverthought

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/index.php

thanks guys., that is a good site...but not the one i was looking for. I will post it when i find it., it listed actual cabins., their size, layout (bed on the left, toot on the right....window in the middle etc) and more importantly its noise and any other considerations that may be pertinent. It was very handy and I cant believe Ive misplaced it...very inconvenient!. Ill let you know when i find it....thanks again....

roscoe

thanks guys., that is a good site...but not the one i was looking for. I will post it when i find it., it listed actual cabins., their size, layout (bed on the left, toot on the right....window in the middle etc) and more importantly its noise and any other considerations that may be pertinent. It was very handy and I cant believe Ive misplaced it...very inconvenient!. Ill let you know when i find it....thanks again....

roscoe

thanks guys., site found.

http://www.deluxecruises.com/

I dont think ill get shot for including it., at least i hope not. Its very good for giving specifics of cabins and includes sqfootage etc for each cabin.....

I don't see deck plans or room info.

click on the cruise line you are after., (cunard for me), then the ship (Queen Victoria) then down the page you will see accomadations and deck plans, and in the deck plans there is another deck plan which is an adobe doc that has the rooms and sizes, i assume it is the same for the other cruiselines......

click on the cruise line you are after., (cunard for me), then the ship (Queen Victoria) then down the page you will see accomadations and deck plans, and in the deck plans there is another deck plan which is an adobe doc that has the rooms and sizes, i assume it is the same for the other cruiselines......

just checked it out further., yes its good for Cunard but not as informative for other cruiselines...

Archived