Attn: Experienced cruisers...need your help!

ciship

I have booked and paid in full two connecting rooms coming up in March (7 day cruise). Mom, Dad, son and daughter.

When the TA invoiced these, she had to put an adult in each room, so she put the boys (dad and son) with the boys and the girls with the girls (mom and daughter).

Without boring you with details, it looks like dad and daughter are NOT going to be able to cruise with us.

My son and I will want to go ahead and take the cruise.....Are they going to allow my son to board when there is no adult in his room even though he would certainly just come to my connecting room for the cruise and stay with me?

Anyone had this one happen??? Can the invoicing be changed to just show my son and I in one of the rooms (I realize I am just going to bite the dust on the other room)?

Help!!

Yes, I'm going to recover what I can financially, but that comes second to my biggest worry and that's getting my son on board with me since he is in the connecting room and the adult "attached" to that room won't be there.

help!!

If you cancel the one room and also cancel you husband and daughter then all you would have to do is have your sons name added to your cabin. The only thing that I see that you will lose is your deposit for one room. If you do it tomorrow maybe Carnival will be a little leniant on the deposit due to the holidays since you are so far out to the cruise. Good luck.

Hi! I don't think you'll have any problem.

Just call your TA or Carnival.

It might depend on your son's age.

I think that no matter what, YOU are going to be responsible for his room, actions, and financial charges, even if you are not in the room itself.

We've been on a few cruises & they always made us book rooms with kids with ONE ADULT. Then, once we boarded, they didn't care if that adult actually stayed with them or not.

Good Luck & Have Fun! :)

Archived