Exersaucer question

Iluvjo

We are going on FOS Oct. 4 with out DD who is a little over 6 months old now. My question is has anyone with past experance brought an exersaucer on the ship? How did you bring it aboard, what other play items might you recommend.

past experience only please

Someone here has done it and was happy. If you do a search, you should find it. I didn't do an excersaucer, but I brought two bouncie chairs with toys to attach for my twins. I just taped a luggage tag to them and checked them with my luggage at the dock. They showed up in the room just fine. The bouncies were nice because they were also easy to take out on deck, etc.

I have never done this but, if at all possible I would get one on board too! Mine folds up with a handle for easy carrying. Does yours? My infant loved his and it was a life saver for me. I used it a lot while camping and traveling. It was the one place I could put the baby while I got dressed, used the potty, ect. without worrying he would get into something or get hurt.

We are going on FOS Oct. 4 with out DD who is a little over 6 months old now. My question is has anyone with past experance brought an exersaucer on the ship? How did you bring it aboard, what other play items might you recommend.

past experience only please

We drove to the port in Galveston and brought DS's exersaucer on board, and would do it again for DD if the situation had presented itself.

We took off all the removeable toys and packed them and then put the exersaucer into the stroller to wheel it on and put DS in a front pack to carry on.

IF your exersaucer doesn't have any overtly breakable parts after you remove the toys then I would consider attaching a luggage tag to one of the legs and checking it. But, for real safety, a hand carry on is probably best.

The only other thing that might be useful would be a bouncer seat BUT I wouldn't bring on both. If you think your child could be equally entertained by a floor gym or an exersaucer then I would go for a floor gym and bring some extra toys and then consider bringing the bouncer seat.

3excersaucerBalcony.jpg.147c48b4404b4ae6b749605618eda622.jpg

You have the same one as my son. Isn't it the best!!

We love it. We are preparing to craigslist most of the baby stuff as DD is outgrowing it and we are done having kids. It's a little sad to think of it leaving our home :(

I have never done this but, if at all possible I would get one on board too! Mine folds up with a handle for easy carrying. Does yours? My infant loved his and it was a life saver for me. I used it a lot while camping and traveling. It was the one place I could put the baby while I got dressed, used the potty, ect. without worrying he would get into something or get hurt.

I bought a real nice folding walker play seat at a garage sale Saturday for 10 bucks. It folds almost flat. I figured if it got damaged or broke in the boarding process I would be out little. I would rather take her excersaucer but, It is just to bulky. I did also buy a real cute blow up rubber ducky from Target to give her a bath in:D. Also, thought we might give it a try in the pool.:eek::cool: Here is the link check it out http://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?pID=168

Thanks for you help!!!

Leo

We drove to the port in Galveston and brought DS's exersaucer on board, and would do it again for DD if the situation had presented itself.

We took off all the removeable toys and packed them and then put the exersaucer into the stroller to wheel it on and put DS in a front pack to carry on.

IF your exersaucer doesn't have any overtly breakable parts after you remove the toys then I would consider attaching a luggage tag to one of the legs and checking it. But, for real safety, a hand carry on is probably best.

The only other thing that might be useful would be a bouncer seat BUT I wouldn't bring on both. If you think your child could be equally entertained by a floor gym or an exersaucer then I would go for a floor gym and bring some extra toys and then consider bringing the bouncer seat.

Holy Smoke!!! Great picture just what I had in mind!! Thanks!!

Leo

Archived