Entertainment and shows on Pearl

ppwlee

Hi,

Looking for last minute advice on which entainment/ show would be family friendly on the Pearl... we will be taking our 2 yr old daughter and wanted us to have some fun altogether. She is in most cases well-behaved and curious on new things but I can't imagine her sitting longer than 45min or an hour. Thanks for any advice.

The shows on the Pearl are: Garden of the Giesha, Band on the Run and Sealegs. These are all musical's with dancing.

Some of the costumes are a bit scanty, ie. thongs on the dancers, and I don't mean on their feet :-) but nothing sexual in nature. That would be a parental call if that is ok.

The shows run about an hour and will keep most children interested. The Kids Crew attends the shows as an activity if that helps. You can always sit near the aisle and leave if DD gets tired or bored.

There will also be other shows in the Theatre in the evening from the traveling artists. This changes frequently so I'm not able to help you there. Usually it is a comedian, magician, or a similar act. These are also generally appropriate for children and kid's crew attends these.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

We are sailing opn the Pearl next Sat. the 26th and want to meet others on this ship. I can't find the roll call for this trip. We are Bob and Shery from SO. CAl. I see there is a Robert and Sherry from Florida.

I heard there is a get together on Sunday(?) in the Indigo Lounge. This will be are second Pearl cruise and we lovwed the ship last year when we went to Alaska. I appreciate if someone can help us locae the rest of yuo going on this cruise.

Sherry

We are sailing opn the Pearl next Sat. the 26th and want to meet others on this ship. I can't find the roll call for this trip. We are Bob and Shery from SO. CAl. I see there is a Robert and Sherry from Florida.

I heard there is a get together on Sunday(?) in the Indigo Lounge. This will be are second Pearl cruise and we lovwed the ship last year when we went to Alaska. I appreciate if someone can help us locae the rest of yuo going on this cruise.

Sherry

here is the thread for the Roll Call...looks like you started it though.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1051304

here is the thread for the Roll Call...looks like you started it though.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1051304

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=901137

Try this roll call instead. The 9/26 sailing is actually part of a 19 day cruise. I think there are around 50 or so singned up for it. I will will be on the cruise beginning 9/26.

The shows on the Pearl are: Garden of the Giesha, Band on the Run and Sealegs. These are all musical's with dancing.

Some of the costumes are a bit scanty, ie. thongs on the dancers, and I don't mean on their feet :-) but nothing sexual in nature. That would be a parental call if that is ok.

The shows run about an hour and will keep most children interested. The Kids Crew attends the shows as an activity if that helps. You can always sit near the aisle and leave if DD gets tired or bored.

There will also be other shows in the Theatre in the evening from the traveling artists. This changes frequently so I'm not able to help you there. Usually it is a comedian, magician, or a similar act. These are also generally appropriate for children and kid's crew attends these.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

OK, this is curious - the some dancers in thongs and the kids crew attends as a group? Parental consent?

OK, this is curious - the some dancers in thongs and the kids crew attends as a group? Parental consent?

The parents are informed that the kids crew will be going to the show. By allowing your child to stay with the kids crew you are giving consent that they are able to go to the show if that is the group activity that night. Some parents may have an issue with the costumes - most don't.

Archived