Last Minute Cruising?

no sinking

Great question! I would like to know also as I have a flexible schedule. I was looking at the pack and go and just posted a thread about that, but I can see where maybe calling carnival a few days prior may work also. Hopefully we will get some great advice.:D

No idea if you are allowed to call the day before.. I thought it had to be 72 hours or something for homeland security.. your best bet would be to call Carnival and ask their policy on this.. and they don't do the sharing rooms thing anymore that I know of..

I know this is a carnival thread, but I live in florida and do a lot of last minute cruising. Right now the Monarch of the Seas is offering a 4 night cruise out of Pt. Canaveral leaving Sept. 21 for $109 plus taxes. The Sept. 28th sailing is $129 plus taxes. You can go to their website to get the exact price, but it's an excellent last minute deal.

Carnival also offers pack n go specials but you have to go to their website and click on special offers to see if they are offering any. We booked the Glory for 7 nights leaving Oct. 17th on a pack n go a little over a month ago for a total of $405 per person including taxes and port charges (inside guarantee, we ended up on deck 8, yippeee) You just have to be vigilant about looking at prices daily and being ready to book when the price is right! Good luck to you!

Oh, and royal caribbean was offering the one person cabin for total of $186 on the Sept. 28 sailing. I almost booked it but decided not to since we're sailing less than 3 weeks later but what a deal! That was a FL resident rate but I would imagine it wouldn't be much higher for you.

I just booked that Monarch cruise this past wednesday night. For an outside cabin we paid $114. Total for both of us is $343. That rate was still showing as late as Friday morning so I don't know when they cut it off. This rate is showing for Sept. 28 also.

Archived