3 adults in a cabin

sailawaykay

I am booked on the Victory with my youngest daughter and my oldest has decided to go. I have been on Carnival before but never with an upper or 3 people in a room. Are you stepping over each other or would we have enough room to move around. Thought about waiting to add her till a little later thinking maybe a suite price would fall, but not worth chancing her not getting to go.

Carnival's cabins are some of the largest of all cruise lines. You won't spend a lot of time in the cabin anyway. You can save the money from upgrading and go on more tours, spend more $ onboard, etc. We had 4 in a cabin once and that was alittle crowded but you should be fine with 3.

I have done three adults in an inside room a few times and it's been fine. However it was always two girls and one guy. The guy got dressed for dinner and left the room, leaving us girls more time and space to get ready. I'm sure three girls would be fine though.

I've taken the third person a couple of times, never had a problem with the size of the room. The couch turned into a bed in the room unless you request bunks. The only problem I had with the kids in my room they like to sleep in to long and I like my room made up in the am. Have fun!

We travelled last year with three adults in one room. It was fine. Seemed to have plenty of room. However, this summer we travelled with four in one room. I felt that was just too much and we were stepping over each other and everyone's stuff. I said that from now on, I will only have a cabin with three and under!! :p

Thanks everyone, I feel much better about the 3 to the cabin. We will have a balcony. The balcony is for me and my AM coffee. I believe in early rising for everyone. I am sure they will love that. One graduates from college the day before we leave and the other just started the same college this fall so it will probably be our last vacation together for a while. Oldest is thinking of moving away. I am really looking forward to this trip with them.

I am booked on the Victory with my youngest daughter and my oldest has decided to go. I have been on Carnival before but never with an upper or 3 people in a room. Are you stepping over each other or would we have enough room to move around. Thought about waiting to add her till a little later thinking maybe a suite price would fall, but not worth chancing her not getting to go.

We've done 3 full-sized adults in a cabin (with an upper) on 3 different ships and were just fine. As long as each of you understands the "limitations" - 2 in the bathroom at the same time...not gonna happen...all should be fine. Heading out next Sunday for our 4th 3 full-sized adults in a cabin.

Add her now. Enjoy!

Since you have been on Carnival before and you know the cabin layout and you know your kids only you can answer that.

Archived