Stingray Sailings tour time

Cozzette2

We took a early tender and had to wait for the others...Pick up time is 9:15 to 9:30 central time (Sept 2009)..We were on Freedom of the Seas and they stay on Eastern time. Chip did leave at 9:30 after one couple did not show. Loved this tour

I think it gives you plenty of time. Go for it!

I just did their tour and we had to meet by 8:30. We were there waiting at about 7:45. The tender process was super fast early in the morning. There were 3 ships in port our day.

About what time did you return back at the dock following the tour. Since its so expensive to eat in port, DH is hoping that we'll be able to eat lunch on the ship.

Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and booked. I figured if all of you guys made it then I would be able to as well. I got a quick response from Michelle and she locked us in. I and can't wait to be in Grand Caymen. This is our first Caribbean cruise and I am so excited to see and swim in the water.

About what time did you return back at the dock following the tour. Since its so expensive to eat in port, DH is hoping that we'll be able to eat lunch on the ship.

Our tour left the dock at 8:30 and we were done and heading back just after noon. At that point the skies had turned on us, so we all wanted to just go back to the dock. Had it been nice, they would have done a drop off on seven mile beach for those who wanted it.

Archived