Anyone Stayed at

Lizard©

Ibis hotel King street wharf??

We've booked for the night before our cruise, we're wanting to book for the day we get back from our cruise.

Staying in Sydney overnight before we come home, was wondering if they look after your luggage on the day of checking out.

We want to have lunch with our son but don't want to carry the cases around with us until it's time to go off to the airport.

Do they have a shuttle bus from/to the airport?? any one used it and how much did it cost??

Looked for an email addy for them but there is only a global one. From what I read that's not a very reliable email to use.

Not ready to call them yet.....to far until we go :(

Lizard© "who wished she was cruising this year" :D

Ibis hotel King street wharf??

We've booked for the night before our cruise, we're wanting to book for the day we get back from our cruise.

Staying in Sydney overnight before we come home, was wondering if they look after your luggage on the day of checking out.

We want to have lunch with our son but don't want to carry the cases around with us until it's time to go off to the airport.

Do they have a shuttle bus from/to the airport?? any one used it and how much did it cost??

Looked for an email addy for them but there is only a global one. From what I read that's not a very reliable email to use.

Not ready to call them yet.....to far until we go :(

Lizard© "who wished she was cruising this year" :D

hi Lizard, here's a link for KST shuttle in Sydney

http://www.kst.com.au/Sydney/Airport-Shuttle-Bus-to-City-Sydney/

rkmw

Thanks Angela it'll be great to hear what you find out. :)

Have a great cruise, the excitement will be building now!!!!!

RKMW we tried the KST shuttle bus last cruise......wasn't overly happy with the no show/no service I'm affraid. :(

I think the P&O shuttle back to the airport is about $20 per adult, but not sure if this will work for you if you are catching up with your son for lunch first. The shuttle will take you directly to the airport, and you will have to carry your luggage with you.

Like Fifa has said, check Trip Advisor. I find the reviews on the site very helpful. More than once, I have found some good accomodation and go to Trip Advisor only to find that after reading the reviews, the hotel is in terrible condition and nothing like described in the hotel advertisement.

The following is a link to reviews on Trip Advisor for the Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g255060-d1230651-r41858001-Ibis_Sydney_King_Street_Wharf-Sydney_New_South_Wales.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

I have had a quick read and the hotel seems to have great reviews commenting on clean rooms and helpful staff, with 92% of travelers recommending this hotel. A traveler has also suggested that you can request a room at the front of the building facing Darling Harbour...perhaps you may even be able to see your cruise ship sailing in to Sydney! :)

Thanks for all the info.....I know it's a fair way off but hubby rang and asked lol

Yes they do look after luggage and are in the throws of installing lockers.....maybe a nominal fee of around $4 for 24hours :) not a problem at least we know that going for lunch and not having to take our luggage with us is good.

There is a hotel shuttle bus, just ask at the information desk at airport, they will let you know when the next one is, and coming from hotel they book it for us:) so all good and hubbys happy to know all that. :)

So we're booked in for the 18-10-2010 at Ibis, now waiting for prices to drop for the 30th and we'll grab that one too!!

Archived