Parking at Fort Lauderdale

nobuns9

Here is another Hotel with parking available (no cost) for your cruise.

I will be there in about 32 days.

SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport

151 Southwest 18th Court,

Dania Beach, Florida 33004 USA

Phone: 1-954-920-9696 Fax: 1-954-929-3577

Hope this helps

You can park at the cruise terminal and it is just a short walk over to where you check in. No waiting for a shuttle to take you there and back to a hotel or parking lot-very convenient and it meets YOUR schedule. Find a Port of Ft. Lauderdale website and check it out. It's like $15 a day...

Here is another Hotel with parking available (no cost) for your cruise.

I will be there in about 32 days.

SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport

151 Southwest 18th Court,

Dania Beach, Florida 33004 USA

Phone: 1-954-920-9696 Fax: 1-954-929-3577

Hope this helps

I highly recommend the Springhill Suites - we used them for our precruise stay plus parking just a couple weeks ago. I was very pleased with our stay.

DH and I have stayed at the Comfort Inn on Stirling Rd. - about $100/night and $6/day to leave car at the hotel. Shuttle to port is free.

Is there a free shuttle from the Springhill Suites to the port?

Yes, the shuttle to the port is free, and the parking is included in the price (which was $99 for my night, and the same for other nights I have checked.)

After the cruise, you can either catch a cab back to the hotel to get your car (tons of cabs at the port) or you can use the same shuttle service for $8 per person, which is what we did. You pay the $8 on the day they drop you off and they will give you stickers and a receipt to show that you have paid for the shuttle back.

I can't find any current information on how much it is per day to park at the FLL cruise terminal. I found something that said $15/day for 2008. Does anyone know if the rates are the same for 2009? I'm trying to decide if we should park at an offsite lot to save some money but if it's still $15 I'll probably just park there. (We won't be staying overnight - just driving and parking the day of the cruise). TIA! :D

I can't find any current information on how much it is per day to park at the FLL cruise terminal. I found something that said $15/day for 2008. Does anyone know if the rates are the same for 2009? I'm trying to decide if we should park at an offsite lot to save some money but if it's still $15 I'll probably just park there. (We won't be staying overnight - just driving and parking the day of the cruise). TIA! :D

Yes, it's $15 per day - http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/

It is a fact that parking at the port is convenient with just a short walk from the garage to the ship. The fee of $15 per day is not so bad considering how close you are to the ship.

The most aggravating thing happens when you're checking out of the garage. The lineup

of cars at the cashier's booth can be a mile long. Most people use a credit card to pay for the parking (including me) and the time it takes for the card to be validated is absolutely ridiculous. The last time I was there, I waited at least an extra 10 minutes while my card was being validated. That was after waiting 25 minutes just to get to the cashier booth.

Maybe it has improved since I was there last year. I hope so since I'll be sailing out Lauderdale next april. ;)

Archived