hotel pools in Caye Caulker

nowendy

Has anyone done a day pass for any of the hotels in Caye Caulker? I saw a few hotel pools on you tube and it seems nice.

I dont think that there are any places offering "day passes". Thats way too high tech for Caye Caulker. Heh! You might try asking the folks at the Seaside Cabanas if you could use their pool for $10, but I don't think there is any type of official "day pass" offered by anyone on the island. Seaside Cabanas has a beautiful facility and it's located literally 20 feet from the water taxi pier. In my opion, this is probally the nicest pool on Caye Caulker. That being said, there are no elaborate resorts on Caye Caulker. A few nice hotels, but nothing compared to the huge resort communities you'll find in the Bahamas. The allure of Caye Caulker is that it is primitive. Very, very primitive.

Now..... having said all this, I could be completely wrong and there may actually be places offering these services, however in my 8 trips to Caye Caulker over the past 5 years, i've never seen any such thing. Just my 2 cents worth... Hope this helps.

Seaside Cabanas

SeasideCabanas003.jpg

Archived