Car Rental - Fort Lauderdale

Iluvmypuggle

Hi there - I am looking for a car rental company in FLL with free shuttle service to the cruise terminal. I'm coming in a day early and plan on picking up a car from FLL Airport and would like to return the car the following day and hop on a shuttle to the pier. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I wasn't sure if there were rental companies with 2 locations (one at the airport and then returning to a diff location) or if I should be looking at airport locations only.

Thanks!

Budget has rental at the airport and another location outside the pier. Look for the Quay location. Just a little tip: Check the rates to rent at both the airport and Quay. Quay is usually lower than the airport and they do have a free shuttle. I know they have it from Quay to the pier, not sure about the airport but it's all so close in Fort Lauderdale that I imagine they would. Even taking a cab from the airport to Quay ends up being lower when I have checked sometime.

We have rented from the airport, and used their free shuttle to the pier. We've also taken our luggage to the pier in the car before returning it so we only had the carryon stuff to take with us back to the pier. You can check the various rental companies located at the airport at http://www.broward.org/airport/parking_transportation_rentals.htm

We have rented from the airport, and used their free shuttle to the pier. We've also taken our luggage to the pier in the car before returning it so we only had the carryon stuff to take with us back to the pier. You can check the various rental companies located at the airport at http://www.broward.org/airport/parking_transportation_rentals.htm

I love that idea to drop off your luggage first and then return your car. Just show up empty handed and ready for the DOD.

Thanks for your responses, everyone.

Archived