NCL website?

xtinehowie

Is anyone else having problems accessing their "my ncl" on the website? The last couple of days i log on and then it takes me to a "no response" page:confused:. I wanted to pay the balance for our cruise in Nov, i just ended up calling and doing it over the phone, but they didn't seem to know/ or care that the website was experiancing problems. Maybe it was just me and my computer??

Thanks

Christine

Is anyone else having problems accessing their "my ncl" on the website? The last couple of days i log on and then it takes me to a "no response" page:confused:. I wanted to pay the balance for our cruise in Nov, i just ended up calling and doing it over the phone, but they didn't seem to know/ or care that the website was experiancing problems. Maybe it was just me and my computer??

Thanks

Christine

Christine, I have often said that of all the mainstream cruiselines, NCL has the worst website. You will often read about the trouble we all have with NCL's website here on CC. Don't know if it helps you find out your problem or not, but I was just able to log in with no issue.

I can log in but that is as far as I can get. My rep claims it is because my cruise is so far away. I have been able to book land excursions for most of the trip but not all. Hope that gets straightened out soon.

Thanks for the imput. I just tried again and was unable to access any of my cruise info.:eek: Our cruise is coming up in the 10th of october and we also have one scheduled the end of nov. Oh well I will keep trying, and if worse comes to worse I will deal with customer service @ ncl on the phone:o.

Christine

Thanks for the imput. I just tried again and was unable to access any of my cruise info.:eek: Our cruise is coming up in the 10th of october and we also have one scheduled the end of nov. Oh well I will keep trying, and if worse comes to worse I will deal with customer service @ ncl on the phone:o.

Christine

Can you login with a different web broser.

They get picky some times ..

I can log in but that is as far as I can get. My rep claims it is because my cruise is so far away. I have been able to book land excursions for most of the trip but not all. Hope that gets straightened out soon.

Now I KNOW that's BS. My cruise isn't until July 2011 and I can get on and fill out forms, etc. I can't book excursions, but I would bet that's because they're not sure this far how if those excursions will still exist, if they'll add some, if the price will be the same, etc., etc.

To the OP--I can get on. I don't know what the problem is for you, but you know your cruise exists, since you were able to pay over the phone.

Archived