carnival Liberty with an 11 mo old

mindymp

I have read several threads where camp carnival is open for parents to bring their under 2 infants in from 12-2 to run and play while they (the parents) stay there to supervise them - do I understand this right? Is it true for Liberty?

Yes, it is true of all Carnival ships. Times may vary, so when you board, go to the Camp Carnival room on the ship and pick up a copy of the Camp Carnival Capers, which you'll find right outside the door. It will have all the "free play" times for the duration of your cruise.

Yes, it is true of all Carnival ships. Times may vary, so when you board, go to the Camp Carnival room on the ship and pick up a copy of the Camp Carnival Capers, which you'll find right outside the door. It will have all the "free play" times for the duration of your cruise.

Thank you! I wasn't planning on using camp carnival because she's too young, but it would be great to allow her some time to just crawl around and explore!

They also will babysit during this time for $6/hr. When DD was 18mo we took her twice from 12-2pm for babysitting and on other days for just playtime with me there. It was nice to have a few hours in the middle of the day to relax and enjoy the pool/hottub kid free.

Archived