Get "Connected" Mercury 4/18/04

K&Wcruisin

Just a friendly reminder to please sign up for the Cruise Critic party to be held on the Mercury Coastal cruise. This is a great way to meet passengers that you may have a lot in common with. Hope to see all of you guys real soon. Lets hope that we have smooth seas and beautiful blue skies out of San Francisco.

SIGN UP FOR THE CRUISE CRITIC "GET CONNECTED" PARTY ON THE MERCURY TODAY!! Hope to meet everyone real soon.

My husband Don and I are also on board and we really do hope there are more out there to join us on the 4/18 Mercury! If you haven't signed up for the Connections Party, simply click on the top link and join us!

Sharon

Hi. We're signed up. Check out the Celebrity roll call area and you will see a post started by CruisinSharon that has a few people visiting that will be on this cruise. We plan to meet at 3 PM at the pool bar on boarding day. I hope you'll check out that post and we can get to know you and meet even if there isn't enough people for a CC party. I'm also hoping for smooth sailing. I've heard it can be rough, but I've been lucky in three times sailing in and out of SF. I also know the return trip will usually be rougher and I carry my "insurance" (Meclizine, LOL). It's almost cruising time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived