Odd Cabin upgrade question

I have been reading on the board that people have been getting upgrade calls and i was wondering if anyone have been upgraded without them knowing until they got to the port? The reason i ask is because we have adjoining rooms, one for us and one for our 3 and 6 yo and we need that door between the rooms. We have done this on other cruises and it works great. Gives us 2 bathrooms and a little privacy, but also a door we can keep open at all times.

Anyway, i would hate to get to the port to find out they have switched our rooms and we no longer have that door between them.

Thx

I would call the person you booked with....TA or PVP.......and tell them that you want to remain in those specific cabins, and not to upgrade you without asking first. Just to give you peace of mind.

I don't think they would switch you without you knowing about it since you have specific cabins booked, but a quick call would put your mind at rest.

Most of the upgrades these days are actually upSELLS.....they will call you and offer to upgrade you for more $$$, and then you decide whether you want to pay the extra for the upgrade or stay where you are.

Archived