Ensenada Fox Studios (CCL)

wrf2e

I am doing a B2B on the Elation in October and am wanting to do the Fox Studios tour but it is not showing up on the Carnival website under either of the cruises. I saw it offered on my last trip to Ensenada and it shows on the "general Ensenda shore excusion" page but not for my cruises.

Does anyone know why it's not showing up? In fact, there are only 4 excursions listed for both stops in Ensenada.

I have looked online but can't find any tour operators that are offering the Fox tour either.

Any help would be great.

I can't answer your specific question but I can tell you what happened to me. We didn't see many excursions show up until mid september for our october 10th cruise. The one we wanted was not available so I contacted the tour company in Mexico directly and they told us that the excursion would not be offered for our cruise. Thecompany could not book us directly as it violated their agreement with carnival.

Long and short... I sent a list of a group that wanted to go and the booking agent contacted carnival and it was offered. Expensive, but offered.

Also, call carnival and ask them why there are not more excursions offered. they may tell you the same thing they told me. "...contract negotiations with vendors that are expiring the end of september....."

Archived