My rambling picture review-Imagination 9/7-9/11!

skvacay

This is my first Cruise Critic review. I don’t see many on the Imagination so hopefully this will be helpful to some people! I am not really up with all the ‘aft’, etc terminology so don’t kill me! J

skvacay- Thanks so much for your review. I enjoyed it. I'm on the Imagination in December, so it was great to see the pictures and your comments about the ship, Cozumel and Key West were very helpful.

I loved your review. You seemed to be having such a good time and making the best of everything. I was surprised to see Mac And Cheese on the menu. I LOVE IT. We were on the Freedom in June and they did not serve that. New Menus? I also liked the shot of your pork chop that did NOT have sauce on it. I am a great fan of Carnival..and always find something to eat that I like..but they go too heavy on the sauces. To me..they drown the dish with them.

You..and you BF..should go to the Virgin Islands and take the St. John's excursion to Megan Bay. My DH and I are not beach people..but that beach has to be the most beautiful one in the world. It looks like a picture on a postcard.

SKVACAY,

Thank you for your photo-review! I'll be sailing on the Imagination on 16 November. It was good to see what it "really" looked like (note those PR photos from the Carnival site).

And we'll be sure to look up that Mexican restaurant you ate at. Sounds better'n the tourist traps.

Cheers!

And thanx again for the review.

(not sure if my signature shows up.....)

You're welcome! Definitely check out that Mexican restaurant--delish!

Have a blast in November!

skvacay- Thanks so much for your review. I enjoyed it. I'm on the Imagination in December, so it was great to see the pictures and your comments about the ship, Cozumel and Key West were very helpful.

I'm so happy I could help!

I loved your review. You seemed to be having such a good time and making the best of everything. I was surprised to see Mac And Cheese on the menu. I LOVE IT. We were on the Freedom in June and they did not serve that. New Menus? I also liked the shot of your pork chop that did NOT have sauce on it. I am a great fan of Carnival..and always find something to eat that I like..but they go too heavy on the sauces. To me..they drown the dish with them.

You..and you BF..should go to the Virgin Islands and take the St. John's excursion to Megan Bay. My DH and I are not beach people..but that beach has to be the most beautiful one in the world. It looks like a picture on a postcard.

The Mac N Cheese was SO good. The pork chop was so tender and good. It had a little bit of a sauce on it, but wasn't overwhelming.

I love beautiful beaches and would love to try out the Virgin Islands...one day! I'm hoping to do some more traveling in the near future...after my next raise at least :)

Archived