Riverboat cabin choices

alexandra cruiser

I ve found that it really pays to upgrade to top deck on riverboats.Then I chose a cabin as near the suites as possible, figure must be best area if it was chosed by ship for suite.Then I figure which way ship is going and try to book the side of ship which will be the most scenic.Also, take into account the fact that you may dock on same side each nite,can make a difference in opening glass doors,windows,etc.I ve heard horror stories about loud ship noises and blocked views when booking on lower decks.But, if its a choice between that and not going, of course go anyway you can.Any other hints?:rolleyes:

There is not much action on these boards regarding riverboats, but that said I find when booking Ocean going ships that Often the Suites are very poorly located, I often wonder what drugs some of the Cruise ship vessel designers are on.

Generally I prefer Midships.

Archived