San Francisco priceline for after cruise, any luck?

herewego

I had great luck using Priceline for a post cruise in Vancouver and was wondering if people have had the same luck in San Francisco? Is the area just too big or are there specific areas to request?

We are looking for a few days mid October and we leave in a few days so I need to get busy, any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

We are also looking for info on someplace to stay post cruise the beginning of November. I am afraid to use Priceline also due to the different areas and some reviews I have read of some of the 4 star hotels. We want to stay at the Wharf since it is close to the pier. There are some posts about Best Western Tuscan Inn and I was also looking at the Holiday Inn Express at the Wharf.

:)

Thanks for that site, I knew that someone would respond that they had gotten a better price, and we were so proud of ourselves. :( Oh well, we will use your site in the future before bidding. Guess we could have started a little lower, live and learn.

Enjoy your cruise, when and where are you going?

Donna

Archived