Group of 12 for dinning....

ColleenThomas

We are three families of four who wish to sit together at dinner. Are there tables of 12, or do I need to request two tables of 6 (kids table, adults table) close to each other?

We did a cruise two years ago with 8 families on Costa, and even though we had our reservations connected, we were spread out all over the place.....

Since we are a much smaller group this year, we want to make sure we are together for dinner. Our kids are teenagers, so they can sit together without disrupting others, but we would prefer one big table. Are there tables that can accommodate 12 people?

Thanks!

We are on the Victory.

Hopefully we can be close if not at the same table. I guess I don't understand why it would be any harder to serve a table of 12 vs 2 tables of 6?? We will be doing most things together, as our kids are all friends, so even if it takes a long time to serve us, we would probably wait for each other regardless.....

So should I just wait and check with the Maitre D when we board? We are already linked on our reservations.....

Table size shouldn't matter. We've had our best service ever on any line when we had our largest table on the Glory last March. You can often read where one person had poor service on the same ship, same sailing and even in the same dining room as someone who had great service.

Verify after you check in to see if what is on your sail away card or whatever its called has all the same table #. Thats what we did to verify we were all at the same table. If not, then we planned to go see the Matre d to see what we could arrange, which is what I believe you'll have to do if you need to change anything.

Archived