Price drop after final payment

mgmigs

Hi Maria,

I am sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong but with their new Price Guaranty and if final payment has already been mae, you will receive a credit in the form of an OBC.

James

Exactly right, now if there is a drop before final payment it will be taken off the balance and after final it will be in the form of OBC which will be refundable at the end of the cruise if you have any leftover.

hi,

does anyone know if rccl will do anything for you if the cruise fare has dropped after your final payment? will they give obc or anything like that? just wondering.

maria

My room category just went down $50 per person (after final payment) and I called RCCL right away. They gave me $100 OBC. It is nice way to start the cruise! :D

Why doesn't the cruise fairy tell Thomson Cruises about this?

I don't think UK get all the discounts/rate reductions like USA...:( but, I have learnt to check the rates on my cruises every few days, from CC members...it had really been worth it! The TA won't just inform you of a price drop etc..its up to you to do your own checking...good luck.

hi,

does anyone know if rccl will do anything for you if the cruise fare has dropped after your final payment? will they give obc or anything like that? just wondering.

maria

Here is the link to the Best Price Guarantee Program thread here on CC............

Royal Caribbean Announces Best Price Guarantee

We had three price drops after our final payment. One was for new bookings only,so we did not get that, but the other two did not have that restriction, so we got both of them. RCL put the difference on our credit card each time.

We had three price drops after our final payment. One was for new bookings only,so we did not get that, but the other two did not have that restriction, so we got both of them. RCL put the difference on our credit card each time.

that was before the new policy, now they will give you OBC for the difference

Archived