Beach tent

DBKK

we have a small lightweight beach tent, is it worth taking with us on our upcoming Western Caribbean cruise esp for MoBay or Cozumel?

I wouldn't want to be bothered carrying that onto the ship, off the ship to the beach, around the port, back onto the ship and then again during debarkation.

There's a lot of beaches that have rental chairs and umbrellas as well as resorts or beach breaks where you can pay a fee to use the facilities. I'm sure there's some info on beach rentals somewhere on CC. Perhaps on the ports of call boards.

we have a small lightweight beach tent, is it worth taking with us on our upcoming Western Caribbean cruise esp for MoBay or Cozumel?

Agreed, I would want to lug that thing around with me. I have however seen the popup tents (I think they weight about 5lbs and would fit into a backpack). If it's important to you, I would get one of those, but personally for anywhere from 10-15 bucks I would just rent something from a local.

Happy cruising!:D

Archived