Crown & Anchor Membership Card

maf07

I cruised back in March of this year (7 months ago). My husband and I signed up for the Crown and Anchor society.

My husband got his membership card within a week or two. I was provided my membership number online, but still have not received a membership card.

I have called and e-mailed 3 times to customer service wondering what the hold-up is.

I was told all 3 times one would be in the mail soon but it has never come.

Has anyone else had problems getting a membership card? Is there a phone number I can call (besides their general customer service) to talk to a real human being to find out what the problem is?

Thanks for any feedback!

I got a membership card..years ago! You really don't need one as long as you know your number. My DH NEVER got his Diamond+ membership card, and still cruises and gets the perks! He earned it just like I did, didn't marry into it ( we're married 36 yrs), but for some reason, he just never got his or Luggage tags! His SeaPass card always states Diamond+, so no need to worry!:)

The C&A phone # is 1-800-526-9723.

Archived