Port of Miami-New Carnival Terminal??

ILCruzr

Crazy question Cruisers....I was looking at a thread and someone posted a picture of the "old" carnival terminal at the port of miami. I went on the Victory in 2006, and am going on the Destiny in December. Will I be going to a different terminal now than I did back in 2006? What's the deal or I am mis-looking at the picture on the thread, bc the terminal looked like the one we went out of and was labeled as the "old" terminal. Help!

Just called Carnival because this was bugging me. Yes, the terminal is different from when I was there in 2006. According to the Carnival Rep, the new terminal is further down than the old one was. So, I wonder what the new one looks like...hmmm:confused:

Thanks NUNU? When did you go on the Destiny? What did you think of it? We have read mixed reviews-but they aren't letting us down from going...we are pumped!!!

End of August. It was fun, you'll enjoy yourself.

Hi Nunu, Read your GREAT review. Thanks for posting it. How long does it take to drive from Miami to Key West?

I think it was around 3.5 hrs not including our swim break. Beautiful drive. Thanks.

The new terminal is fantastic

very fast....very efficient...they have the kiosks too where you can check yourself in and

get your reciept and bring to the desk for your sign/sail card

The old terminal was more like a warehouse..the new one is great

you will be on board in no time...they also play a game....look under your seat for a "number 1" board pass haha....it is great

Archived