Need Help Finding Spledour of Seas Kid's Compass

scsagh

My 9 year old daughter wanted me to see if anyone had the Adventure Ocean kids' compass for the Splendour of the Seas Western Caribbean. We are sailing on April 2. Also have another daughter who will be in the 13 year old group. They have always loved going to Adventure Ocean and make lots of friends.

I checked cruiseclues.com but they didn't have a kids' compass for the Splendour, so if anyone else has other ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

Sandy

P.S. Sorry if I end up with multiple copies of this...so far I've tried posting two different times today and have had problems. Don't think either of the other two made it!

• 1 month later...

Sandy,

What are you specifically looking for. We just got off Splendour yesterday and I have one of the Adventure Ocean compass for ages 12 - 14. Let me know what I can get for you. My son attended alot of activities at night and during the two days at sea but days we docked we were too busy. He had a blast!!!

Andrea

Andrea:

My daughter will be in 12-14 yr. old group. What activities did they have for them at night?

Missme2,

I have the day 5 Adventure Ocean Navigator for ages 12 - 14 and on that day they had a Scavenger Hund, Golfing Gilmor and time to just chill out in the Living Room. At night they had a hot tub hangout/pool party in the Solarium and then Movie Night at 10:30. I do remember that on the last night they had a farwell dinner at 8:00 and then some activities later on that night.

Hope this helps.

Archived