If i Book Through Priceline....

IslandToIsland

does anyone know if a hotel offers a free shuttle if I will be able to take advantage of that since I didn't book directly through the hotel? I'm only asking because during our recent stay at the Sheraton OSJ we couldn't get the free continental breakfast because we didn't book through them.

I am looking to stay near the Tampa port.

I'm only asking because during our recent stay at the Sheraton OSJ we couldn't get the free continental breakfast because we didn't book through them.

We have never been refused any service the hotel offered, just because we booked through Priceline. This includes shuttles and breakfasts. Have been upgraded at times, but also had a room out in the back 40, but never denied a service. After checking in, no one knows how you booked, or how much you paid for your room. I would contact Priceline about your recent Sheraton stay, and tell them you were not allowed to partake in the breakfast.

Generally the only service a hotel will not offer with priceline or hotwire is with their frequent stay programs.

If you are elite enough, sometimes the hotel will allow your incidentals to go towards the rewards but nothing else.

does anyone know if a hotel offers a free shuttle if I will be able to take advantage of that since I didn't book directly through the hotel? I'm only asking because during our recent stay at the Sheraton OSJ we couldn't get the free continental breakfast because we didn't book through them.

I am looking to stay near the Tampa port.

If the hotel offers a room/breakfast special priced PACKAGE, then no you won't get the voucher or whatever you need for that brkfst. On Priceline you pay for and get only the room. However, if its like at a Comfort suites or the like, that gives complimentary brkfs for ALL the rooms, then yes you get the brkfst. You can not be turned away from a general hotel amenity.

Shuttle service and parking. If it is included as a hotel amenity with all rooms, you get it too. But not if part of a special priced package...like a park, sleep and fly package.

Archived