cabin 6375 Navigator of the seas

After reading some scary stories on Movement in certain rooms can someone tell me what this cabin is like. We did not think to request certain cabins as we have never cruised before.... We are nearer one end of the ship than the other. Is that the back of the ship or front ? Is there likely to be a lot of movement and Noise where we are ? we are going on sat so very soon

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

We are going on the same cruise and also on deck 6 but overlooking the Royal Promenade. I have never had a problem previously with being near the back of the ship and being in the Med should hopefully be fine. Looking forward to an excellent 5 days.

OH I JUST CANT WAIT ......i have never cruised before.....The ship looks fab....just hope i'm not seasick....I never really thought of what cabin to choose....prob will after i have done the first cruise.....the ship looks huge.........have read loads of threads on here......

Hope someone else can post on this cabin number.....

thanks in advance.

You should be fine in that cabin...it's an inside cabin in the aft portion of the ship. Movement should be minimal...especially if you have smooth sailing! Of course, if it's very rough, you will feel it everywhere.

If you don't experience motion sickness in cars, on amusement rides, etc...you should be ok. Bring some Bonine (or some sort of anti-motion meds), just in case!

Next time, have the deck plans in front of you when booking, unless you decide to do a "guarantee" booking. By having the deck plans, you'll know what you're buying!

And, don't forget to bring some binoculars for when you're on deck, ocean-gazing! There's alot to see out there!

Have fun!

I did have the deck plans when i booked, but i'm afraid they meant nothing to me as i have never been on a cruise ( ship)before....i just thought "not the very very bottom deck as there would be engine noise".....and didnt know this site existed until i had booked and started googling.........i think i will be blown away with this trip and get the bug for cruising.........

sorry what is the "AFT" part of the ship...i saw it on the plan next to the promenade........????

Hey Harvey1964 :) My boyfriend and I are going on the 11/21/09 sailing on the Navigator...this will be my 3rd cruise and his 2nd. We are on the promenade deck room 6131 :) Usually the lower you are on deck, the less you will feel the ship. But when we went in May 2009 on Majesty of the Seas, we were on deck 2, and one night still felt the ship a tiny bit...it all depends on the water also meaning if its calm waters or a little choppy. But you are going to LOVE cruising. Enjoy!!

Hi Harvey1964.

Not long now. Give us a knock if you need any advice whilst on the cruise. Room 6587. Alan and Debbie. We will be arriving at the port about 11.15 to get on as soon as possible and take advantage of the facilities. With other cruise companies we have gone on a tour of the ship early in the afternoon to get acquainted with everything. This is very useful as believe it or not you will get lost. If this tour of the ship is available I would certainly recommend it. Hope to see you onboard.

Archived