JYGresham

JYGresham

Can anyone tell me if the regular veranda cabins (not the in-hull ones) have a bath tub? and which deck or decks they are on?

Also is it possible to schedule an eastbound crossing, a two week stay in the UK (London) then a return westboundcrossing following the London stay. We might be able to extend the London stay another dayor two beyond two weeks if it is not possible to schedule a two week timetable.

Would appreciate any info and/or stateroom pictures

Can anyone tell me if the regular veranda cabins (not the in-hull ones) have a bath tub? and which deck or decks they are on?

Also is it possible to schedule an eastbound crossing, a two week stay in the UK (London) then a return westboundcrossing following the London stay. We might be able to extend the London stay another dayor two beyond two weeks if it is not possible to schedule a two week timetable.

Would appreciate any info and/or stateroom pictures

The only cabins on the QM2 which have bath tubs are Princess Grill Suites and Queens Grill Suites on decks 8, 9 and 10.

To find 2 weeks between an eastbound and a westbound, go to Cunard's website. Click on Voyage Calendar, select QM2 and Transatlantic from the drop-down, then look for roughly a 2 week gap.

I can see for instance Eastbound 7th June and Westbound 25th June. This would give 11 days. (7th June + 7 days = 14th June)

Archived