Oasis cabin selection help - wheelchair

HPEmom

We want to take the family on Oasis of the Seas Sept 2010. We will have 3 adults and 3 kids (my husband and I along with a nurse) and the kids (12, 10 and 4). The nurse will provide care to our disabled son. So we need 2 cabins (one wheelchair accessible) or a suite with 2 bedrooms. We don't really care about inside/outside or balcony (have done all three) but need to give adults some privacy.

Suggestions?

Check the deck plans....handicapped accessible cabins are marked. I know there are some handicapped JS's---but I don't know about the larger suites. If it's not wheelchair accessible, the shower won't be "roll-in" or large enough for a wheelchair. Make sure you book a specific cabin if you need the roll-in shower and grab bars in the bathroom.

There are handicapped cabins that connect to regular cabins....that way, you have privacy but don't have to go into the hallway to access the other cabin!

Archived