Tobago beaches

jackdiamond

We are contemplating a Celebrity cruise next year which includes Tobago, which we have never visited. Since this island does not appear on the ports of call board, I would greatly appreciate the advice of anyone who has visited any of the beaches on this island.

Thank you.

Thank you folks. As you will note, I indicated that I found nothing on the ports of call board for Tobago, although I may try again. Additionally, I have already consulted the various sites with their presentations of Tobago beaches. I was hoping to garner some advice from those who had actually visited said beaches.

Thank you again. I just punched up your links; and, I discovered some information from some folks who have actually visited this island.

Hi,

Sorry I mis-read your post,

I organised a tour which included a visit to the Nylon Pool, which is located I think at Pidgeon Point.

The Beach here was superb, as are all the beaches we saw when we were there.

In fact one of the reasons we are booked on the Constellation is because of the itinery, we are looking forward to visiting Tobago again and also Aruba and Curacau.

We are sailing on the 14th Feb, if you are sailing then why no visit our roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=772109&page=13

Hope this helps.

Archived