I need advice from the Gentlemen...or anyone who would like to help me!

Our first cruise took us to Labadee (I see your sailing will take you there). We booked a couples massage on the beach. It was WONDERFUL. The ocean lapping in the distance, a private cabana. And just during our massage, there was a light rain and we could hear the rain on the trees. It was HEAVEN. Hubby LOVED it. So, first thing we do when we get on board is head to spa to schedule that.

Again, you know your BF. If that's something he would like, I say definitely consider it!

Back in 2005 my husband (at the time he was a bf) went on his first cruise (I had already been on some). He is rather laid back and while he likes to watch sports he doesn't play a lot.

Explore the ship as soon as you board and take pleasure in the fact that you are able to witness his excitement he will only have on his first cruise...(yes, he will be excited with other ones, but not like he was for his first). Other than that, relax, enjoy, and don't plan too much. You'll see areas that first day that might interest you, read about activities you (both together and apart) might want to partake in, or just lounge around on your balcony.

And don't forget that you don't have to spend every minute together. If you want to go to one thing and he wants to do another go your seperate ways for an hour and meet up later.

Just my opinion, but this is great advice. DW likes cooking demonstrations, sleeping in, and art auctions and I like climbing mountains, hikes, watching the sunrise while I'm working out, and riding mountain bikes. Time apart is essential for us to enjoy our cruises together.

Wow I am overwhelmed with all your great responses. Thank you times one million for taking the time to help me out! It means so much to me...

SliderNC: Thank you for your input it is much much appreciated!

BabyCruiser: Your day sounds exactly as what we would like to do, we are also not breakfast eaters, but we love a good cup of coffee and OJ in the morning, so just enjoying that in the morning in the balcony is good enough for us....I promise I will enjoy and NOT stress:D

Jeff: Last weekend while walking down here in Florida (west palm beach) my dress did blow up..I was mortified!!! So I hope it doesnt happen to me while theres other people around...if its just me and him..well thats different:rolleyes:

Dosher: Yes! You DID so go there! LOL I always wondered how much your neighbors could see ...or maybe the shadows....anyways beleive me it has crossed my BF and my mind.....LOL

HOHSgunny: I am sure everything about the cruise makes for a night full of "thunder" LOL too funny

Pear Rabbit: LOVE your idea of the Helipad.. he is a helicopter mechanic and this would totally blow his mind....he of course does not know about this feature of the ship and I wil keep it away frm him and on the first night before dinner I will take him there with a glass of wine... this will make for the MOST romantic time....aaaahhhh I cant wait!

Carhirer: You crack me up! "Fetching" a beer..yeah I am sure that would make my man very happy too...

Lucky: I never thought about the coffee table! Great idea! BTW BF and I work oppossite schedules (I am a teacher and he works from 3PM to Midnight) and n between getting my masters degree and him working some weekends and we hardly seeing each other during the week (we do talk on the phone as much as we can) spending time away from each othe during the cruise will probably not fly with him (or me either) we really do enjoy spending time with each other....

Dont recall who posted but, how do you sign up for the massages at Labadee? Is it through the spa or online?would love to do it!

Again thank you thank you for all of your wonderful advice! Keep them coming!

Archived