Cabin no:8548 what type?

jodanuke

Can anyone tell me what cabin this is? I assume it is on deck 8. Is it a standard outside or a deluxe or premier?

Many thanks

PS The deck plan on the Thomson site is too out of focus for me to view the cabin numbers

Can anyone tell me what cabin this is? I assume it is on deck 8. Is it a standard outside or a deluxe or premier?

Many thanks

PS The deck plan on the Thomson site is too out of focus for me to view the cabin numbers

Hi,

I've got a brochure. It's a premier cabin. It's an outside but there is a small promenade type deck outside so you may have people walking up and down outside.

The wife said when we were aboard last that she wouldn't fancy people walking outside the window.

Also it has a connecting door to the cabin next door.

Berwyn

Pleasure, glad to be of assistance.

I just happened to open the site must have been just after you posted it.

the brochures seem to be like gold to get hold of. I had a heck of a job. Also I'm like you can't get any detail off the pics on the website

Berwyn

Hi,

Just something to consider. I just found it on a ship review.

There is now no smoking indoors anywhere aboard and one of the places the smokers go is on the deck on deck 8. I'm not sure which side of the ship they go, port or starboard.

Berwyn

Hi,

I've got a brochure. It's a premier cabin. It's an outside but there is a small promenade type deck outside so you may have people walking up and down outside.

The wife said when we were aboard last that she wouldn't fancy people walking outside the window.

Also it has a connecting door to the cabin next door.

Berwyn

Yep,thats the reasons I never opted for one of these cabins

Hi,

There's a few L shaped ones on the inside of deck 4 (Bronze) on the port side at the back. 4553 to 4559.

And on Deck 9 all the inside ones at the back between the Grand Island Suite and the balcony cabins on the other side.

Nearly all the outside ones are twins that will convert to doubles.

We asked for a double when we booked.

Berwyn

Many thanks

Hi

When are you going? We go 20th Nov and are near this cabin so can give you some info when we get back. When I booked I didn't realise there was a promenade outside the window eek:(

Hi

When are you going? We go 20th Nov and are near this cabin so can give you some info when we get back. When I booked I didn't realise there was a promenade outside the window eek:(

Hi Mary,

We had a peek when we were aboard last year. We wondered where the people were going through this door and found the outside deck. Aparently now too it's one of the places the smokers congregate whith the new no smoking indoor policy.

Berwyn

Hi Mary,

We had a peek when we were aboard last year. We wondered where the people were going through this door and found the outside deck. Aparently now too it's one of the places the smokers congregate whith the new no smoking indoor policy.

Berwyn

Hi Brewyn

How Scarey is this I have just posted a reply to you on thread next to this one about the cabins. We must have been 'talking' at the same time.

Mary

CREEEPY, :eek::D,

I've just posted another rely on the cabins thread too.

BTW, there are comments from people on another cruise forum site that have just been on her and they had a great time.

I better not put the website addy as they sell holidays too or they'll probably shut the thread down, but it is the UK type version of Cruise critic.

Berwyn

Archived