Senior Discount??

My DH, DS (6), and I will be sailing Freedom in July. I have asked my M-I-L if she wants to join us. She is over age 55. Is the senior discount only a "sometimes" thing? When I tried to do a fake booking and checked the box for a senior being in the cabin, there was no difference in the price per person than without a senior. I am confused.

Sr discount is not avail on all sailings or in all categories. You may want to check as you get closer to sailing. If the ship is not selling well, they tend to add more discounts. You are travelling in July, so you may not find any discounts, since most sailings are full.

My DH, DS (6), and I will be sailing Freedom in July. I have asked my M-I-L if she wants to join us. She is over age 55. Is the senior discount only a "sometimes" thing? When I tried to do a fake booking and checked the box for a senior being in the cabin, there was no difference in the price per person than without a senior. I am confused.

It is onnly a senior thing and it doesn't apply necessarily to every category of cabin. But once it's offered, it tends to hang around for awhile. A senior discount opened up on Explorer on Sept 18 or 19th and it's still available. (Interestingly, this was only a day or 2 before Final Payment).

Archived