Excursions in Belize and Cozumel

aaj2muva

My mom, sisiter, and I will be cruising later this month and are trying to decide which excursions to sign up for. We're particularly interested in the beach buggy or submarine excursions in Cozumel and the airboat adventure in Belize. We're not big on snorkeling and diving. We'd greatly appreciate any feedback on these excursions or any other excursions you may have gone on. We're open to non-Carnival sponsored tours.

Thanks,

Amanda

In Belize the cave tubing by cave-tubing dot com was amazing, the waters were not rapids, more a lazy drift down the river. The most physical part was walking up the slopes to get to the river, it's about 1/2 mile hike in uneven ground. The guys at cave-tubing carry the inner tubes for you, it was really nice.

have fun

Cozumel~The Caverns by Jeep and Beach Combo was a full fun filled day for us. I'd highly recommend checking this one out.

Belize~ We did the private island (Bannister Island) very relaxing and wonderful beach island and the staff there was excellent.

HTH

My mom, sisiter, and I will be cruising later this month and are trying to decide which excursions to sign up for. We're particularly interested in the beach buggy or submarine excursions in Cozumel and the airboat adventure in Belize. We're not big on snorkeling and diving. We'd greatly appreciate any feedback on these excursions or any other excursions you may have gone on. We're open to non-Carnival sponsored tours.

Thanks,

Amanda

How far are the 2 cities apart? Is there time to visit Belize while docked in Cozumel?

We went cave tubing with Major Tom while my inlaws went on the Carnival airboat tour. (MIL has mobility problems, so she couldn't do the tubing.) We loved Major Tom and they had a great time on their tour. Personally, I think I would find the airboat to be a distraction from the natural beauty of this area, but they really enjoyed it.

Archived