Help please fast!! Leaving in 8 hours!!

KOOLBEANS

I purchased funship dollars about 2 months ago. The person from Carnival sent me a receipt via email. She told me to take the receipt on board and they would apply this to my ss card. OK, that's is what I have done...but, after reading other posts it seems like other people have actually received some sort of certificates from carnival?? Is this so?? The carnival person didn't tell me this, she only told me to take my receipt on board. I am leaving today with only a receipt of purchase....am I ok? Was I not told accurately how they work?

Please help with info, was planning on using this for my gratuity....

Thanks ahead of time.

relax, do just as they said to do. I am sure you will be fine. If they give you any hassle, then start to fuss, but I am certain you will be fine. ENJOY the Conquest!!! Have FUN. the bad year will be left in the ship's wake.

Thank you so much for your help. I did find them on my docs, so I am all set!! I was starting to get into that "OMG" mode, but thanks to you guys I am breathing again.

Yes, I will be leaving the bad year behind like you said, cuz I refuse to take it with me!!

This is going to be "my time".

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for your help. I did find them on my docs, so I am all set!! I was starting to get into that "OMG" mode, but thanks to you guys I am breathing again.

Yes, I will be leaving the bad year behind like you said, cuz I refuse to take it with me!!

This is going to be "my time".

Thanks again!

Hooray!!!:) Please take lots of pictures to share, ok?

Archived