Has Anyone used Captain Nautica lately??

CondoDiva

I went on a Captain Nautica snorkeling tour a couple of years ago and I will never forget our guide said "This will be the best snorkeling trip you will take!!" .....well many snorkeling trips later at many Carribean Islands, it really is the BEST!!

I'm going there next week and have been trying to reach them with no avail.....I'm sailing with Holland America and they do not have them as an excursion......I keep telling my friends we have to do this excursion, but I'm getting worried now??

Any suggestions?????:rolleyes: Thank you!!!

i went on a captain nautica snorkeling tour a couple of years ago and i will never forget our guide said "this will be the best snorkeling trip you will take!!" .....well many snorkeling trips later at many carribean islands, it really is the best!!

I'm going there next week and have been trying to reach them with no avail.....i'm sailing with holland america and they do not have them as an excursion......i keep telling my friends we have to do this excursion, but i'm getting worried now??

Any suggestions?????:rolleyes: Thank you!!!

340-715-3379

Thanks Lostdart58......Calling worked much better than email!! Unfortunately they are not doing morning trips next Weds....so we won't be able to snorkle with them.... So sad....

with that being said....does anyone have any suggestions for snorkeling excursion....On Holland America they have:

Castaway Girl Barefoot Sail & Snorkel at Shipwreck Cove

or

Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel to St. John

Any Recommendations?????

Both the Castaway Girl and the Champagne Catamaran to St. John are great trips and I am sure you wont regret either one you choose. It depends on what you are looking for though.

Castaway goes to buck island (same place as Captain Nautica) and you get to snorkel a shipwreck and have a snorkel guide to show you what you are looking at. It can be quite a party with the rum punch on the way home.

The St. John Champagne Catamaran is a little more up scale with better snacks and you get to go to Honeymoon beach which is quite beautiful. The snorkeling is great at both spots. With the Castaway you get the guide but not the beach.

Hope this helps

Archived