Halloween on Magic?

kimstoess

I am sailing on the magic in a week. They sent a letter telling us they will be celebrating halloween on all October cruises. Does anyone know which day they do the halloween celebration? I am doing the western caribbean route.

Thanks! :)

We loved the Halloween Cruise! That's interesting that they have expanded the concept to all October cruises...very interesting! Good marketing idea! When we went in 2006, we celebrated it on Halloween night itself (10/31) which was a Tuesday night, then, and Night 3 of our 4 night trip. Night 2 was Pirate Night. I'm not sure how many nights you are going, but maybe count on night 3?

Also, it was kind of interesting how they orchestrated it at the time. All the kids dressed up and went in a big line past "stations" along certain decks (they gave us a "treasure map," where to go, etc.) and were given treats for their bags. I can't remember what kind of treats they were! All I remember is the loooong, winding lines of children -- everything moved along pretty slowly, because kids were asking for pictures, autographs and other items as they picked up their goodies. Kind of like the long lines to meet the princesses in the Atrium of the ship...that kind of feel. It's very methodical....different from trick or treating in your own neighborhood! But my kids absolutely loved it. And all us parents really enjoyed it. We talked to the other parents standing in line, and we all enjoyed seeing the cute kids all dressed up. The whole thing lasted about an hour.

I am sailing on the magic in a week. They sent a letter telling us they will be celebrating halloween on all October cruises. Does anyone know which day they do the halloween celebration? I am doing the western caribbean route.

Thanks! :)

Which sailing are you on kimstoess? I'm on the 10/17 Western Caribbean sailing

Archived