Interest in sharing Samana Tour? (NCL Pearl 10/24/09 sailing)

renchow

Hi,

We're on the 10/24/2009 sailing of NCL Pearl, arriving in Samana on 10/26/2009.

We are arranging a private tour in Samana with Terry. Though Terry himself is busy, one of his associates is available, and we have negotiated the following itinerary (the order of the stops will be decided by driver since we don't really know lay of the land):

- Waterfall (Rio Los Cocos), ,

- View of the Bay from Juana Vicenta (also includes tour to a rural Dominican home and learning about the fruits, nuts, coffee that grow there)

- Rancho Espanoel (small town with small country church made of coral, and small cigar shop where you see cigars being hand-rolled)

- Lunch at Terry's restaurant

- An hour at local beach

We are a couple in our 30s with an almost-one-year-old baby. We are looking to share the tour with at least two other people, though the taxi can take up to 10 people.

The price would be $300 for 1-4 people. $75 each for 5 people. $65 per person for 6 or more. $55 a person if you had 8 or more. Lunch and all drinks included.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. We can then confirm the tour with Terry provided we have at least 4 people (not including baby).

You could also email me directly at joshsren@yahoo.com if you'd like more details on what we have discussed with the tour operator. I can forward you our email exchange. Thanks!

Renee

Archived