Port Canaveral Disembarkation

Purrfect

Have a 1PM international flight. What time does the RCL shuttle leave port? Should we use it or suck up the cost and just take a cab to ensure we get to the airport on time? Need extra time in the airport due to pat downs due to medical issues.

I would get off the ship as soon as possible. It is usually about an hour to get form PC to MCO. I have never used RCI shuttle so can't help you there. We have used Cocoa Beach Shuttle and it is very reasonably priced. Check their website if interested. cbshuttle.com As people come out of the terminal with their luggage, and make their way to the lines for the various shuttles and transportation, the lines get VERY long. People are boarded first come, first served. We had a "reservation" for 9:00AM and still had to wait an hour. You could check on a taxi or even rent a car to drive yourself to the airport. Whatever way you decide to go, I would get off the ship as early as you can. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Archived