Recommended restaurants at Bayside?

MamaParrotHead

Just looking through the Bayside website and noticing there's quite a few dining options. We're flying in the night before our cruise and will most likely wander down that way for dinner and drinks. Can anyone recommend anywhere with good food that's not outrageously expensive (maybe under $20 pp + drinks)? there will be 4 of us in our late 20's, early 30's.

thanks!

My husband and I love Bayside. Just to walk around and see the sights. You can also take a bay cruise that's fun. On the Bayside website (last year) I downloaded a coupon that I redeem for a "coupon book" at a place there. We used it for a discount bay cruise. It was a nice trip!

We just love to eat at the "food court" area - Chinese (sp? ha). We don't drink so I can't help with that, sorry!

Just looking through the Bayside website and noticing there's quite a few dining options. We're flying in the night before our cruise and will most likely wander down that way for dinner and drinks. Can anyone recommend anywhere with good food that's not outrageously expensive (maybe under $20 pp + drinks)? there will be 4 of us in our late 20's, early 30's.

My favorite is Mambo's Cuban Cafe. Sit outside and watch the people and boats. Order a Mojito to drink. Food is excellent.

All the restaurants I remember in the Bayside Marketplace were national chains. I think there was a Bubba Gumps & a Hooters, but it was a while ago so I may be wrong. I don't think any national chain has good food, but most people do not share my opinion. Anything in the mall should meet your cost requirements. If there are coupons available, that woudl be good too. I'd check out some local web sites for suggestions: trip advisor, zagats, sidewalk.com etc. They are more geared to food.

Archived