Lunch time on Epic

pokeypoke

Well, since the Asian restaurant is going to serve dim sum, I'm going to bet that it will be open for lunch - at least on sea days. Otherwise, we've found that it varies among ships. With so many passengers, though, it might be worth it for Epic to offer the option. If I were making the decision, I would definitely have a variety of specialty options available for lunch; with 4200 passengers on board, there are bound to be enough who would take advantage of the option to make it worth having them open.

Well, since the Asian restaurant is going to serve dim sum, I'm going to bet that it will be open for lunch - at least on sea days. Otherwise, we've found that it varies among ships. With so many passengers, though, it might be worth it for Epic to offer the option. If I were making the decision, I would definitely have a variety of specialty options available for lunch; with 4200 passengers on board, there are bound to be enough who would take advantage of the option to make it worth having them open.

I am hoping they will offer at least 1 or 2 speciality options during lunch on sea days. It would be nice to have Italian or Chinese food at noon time:D.

Archived