Carnival fulfilled their promise to reimburse us...

Scott_F

In my review I mentioned that Carnival's handlers FUBAR'd my wife's suitcase to the point of complete trash. Figured I'd mention that, they did in fact reimburse us as promised. Got the check today in the mail.

Enough bad press gets posted here that I needed to pass this on for what it's worth. :)

:cool:

In my review I mentioned that Carnival's handlers FUBAR'd my wife's suitcase to the point of complete trash. Figured I'd mention that, they did in fact reimburse us as promised. Got the check today in the mail.

Enough bad press gets posted here that I needed to pass this on for what it's worth. :)

I got off the Fantasy on Monday and one of our bags fell over in the Mississippi River. Got the bag with everything in it, but of course things were wet, discolored on the ride home and my sons's PSP fried. I have to have receipts and documentation to get reimbursed is what I've been told.

Let me know what you did to get this expedited. I don't have any ill feelings towards Carnival, but I do expect them to right THEIR wrong.

I'm glad Carnival reimbursed you as promised, however, I have one question: What does "FUBAR" stand for? Sorry, but I am still learning some of these acronyms people use online. If you have to use asterisks for some of the words, please do (I don't want you to get in trouble for profanity on the boards).

I'm glad Carnival reimbursed you as promised, however, I have one question: What does "FUBAR" stand for? Sorry, but I am still learning some of these acronyms people use online. If you have to use asterisks for some of the words, please do (I don't want you to get in trouble for profanity on the boards).

Be careful about using astericks.. I used some in a word and got a NOTIFICATION...and it was probably a word that I could have used...

"FUBAR" means: F***** Up Beyond All Recognition

If I was on RCCL or NCL I would have been worried ....not on Carnival.

Glad it work out for you!!

Archived