Does anyone has pictures of Radiance of the Seas?

Serafine

• 4 weeks later...

....an Alaska cruise, but I have some nice photos of the ship, too. Go to http://www.webshots.com - click on "Community", then on the bottom of the screen in the "Find a Member" space, type in travelbug113 . You will find my album from our cruise.

We enjoyed the Radiance - it is a beautiful ship, and the lounge with the self-leveling pool tables is so cool! The Solarium area is so relaxing - we went there every day, although maybe because it was warm in there and we were in Alaska!

We are doing the Western Caribbean on the Radiance February 6th. We will be taking lots of photos with our new digital and will be glad to share with you on our return. Anything particular? We also plan on sending photos home while we are on board. Send me your e-mail and I will also send them to you. Catherine

Hi Catherine!

I am interested in seing pictures of anything and everything. :) The restaurants, the lounges, the bars, the pool area, the solarium, fitness, the ports...I want to know what we should expect:) .

Here is my e-mail: sera_04@suomi24.fi

If you have time, i would like to see some pictures. :)

Thanks in advance.

We will be glad to send you our pictures. We are working on getting a software program for our pictures. This is our first cruise with our digital camera and our laptop. We are looking forward to it being a learning cruise. How to take the best pictures and how to send the best pictures. If you think of anything particular you would like just let us know. Catherine

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a couple of review/photo galleries that we just ran across. The first is a review of a Panama Canal cruise on the Radiance of the Seas:

http://home.tiscali.nl/t411310/radc/radiance1.htm

And this "bellegueule001's" photo gallery page at webshots. They have 13 galleries of around 60 pictures each of another Radiance cruise. They don't have the commentary as in the link above, but the pictures are even bigger and there's a slideshow option. Just go to the link below and start in the gallery near the bottom with a title that begins "001 de 008 - RCCL - > Radiance of the Seas":

http://community.webshots.com/user/bellegueule001

Archived