Coral/Princess Dining Questions

Maverick6969

Our first time to sail Princess will be in July, 2010 on the Coral. A couple of questions I have about dining.

1. We opted for the anytime dining but my wife wonders about formal nights. Do you dress up at the anytime dining resturant on formal nights like you do for the assigned seating resturant?
  2. On our past cruises on Carnival, on formal nights at dinner the serving staff always put on a fun filled show during dinner. Is this something that is done on Princess and if so, in both resturants?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Our first time to sail Princess will be in July, 2010 on the Coral. A couple of questions I have about dining.

1. We opted for the anytime dining but my wife wonders about formal nights. Do you dress up at the anytime dining resturant on formal nights like you do for the assigned seating resturant?
  2. On our past cruises on Carnival, on formal nights at dinner the serving staff always put on a fun filled show during dinner. Is this something that is done on Princess and if so, in both resturants?

1. Yes

2. No

As mentioned, yes to dressing up for formal nights in the anytime dining rooms. You could go to a specialty restaurant or the buffet on formal night and not dress up.

The only show in the dining rooms (and only in traditional dining) is the Baked Alaska parade on the last formal night.

Archived