drink prices island escape

famous grouse

Hi,

I can't comment on the exact prices as we did all inclusive. But pints of lager are about £2.80 and Vodka and lemonade the same. and other drink prices are comparable. Cocktails about £3.40. These prices are from end of August.

We don't drink sprits but apparently they are 40 ml measures. I don't know if that is good or not.

What I can tell you is that when we did the A.I. you still get a reciept with the price of the drink on it and when I added them all up when we got home if we had paid for the drinks as we drunk them we would have only spent about half of the difference in price between booking early with the A.I. thrown in and booking last minute at a cheaper price and paying for drinks.

I hope that makes sense.

Berwyn

Hi,

I can't comment on the exact prices as we did all inclusive. But pints of lager are about £2.80 and Vodka and lemonade the same. and other drink prices are comparable. Cocktails about £3.40. These prices are from end of August.

We don't drink sprits but apparently they are 40 ml measures. I don't know if that is good or not.

What I can tell you is that when we did the A.I. you still get a reciept with the price of the drink on it and when I added them all up when we got home if we had paid for the drinks as we drunk them we would have only spent about half of the difference in price between booking early with the A.I. thrown in and booking last minute at a cheaper price and paying for drinks.

I hope that makes sense.

Berwyn

hi, thank you for that, we just booked last week and got a really good deal but it would have been a extra £169 each for drinks package so we decided against it, and if it is 40ml measures you have made me one happy chappy. thanks again.

Hi,

I'm glad of that. Not being spirits drinkers I don't know how much is in a normal pub measure.

We haven't been yet this year, off on 11th Dec.

I got the prices off reports on another cruise site from people who have been.

hi, yes the normal pub measure is 25ml so if it's 40ml on the boat thats really good value, don't suppose you know what brands of whisky, vodka and lager they serve. thanks again.

Gin Gordons /Gilbeys

Whisky Teachers

Vodka dont know but smirnoff is 10p per shot more

Sorry dont know the others as we werent drinking them

Suggest you order your spirit and mixer seperately as we found to order as one was undrinkable as was the wine

Enjoy your hols Im sure you will

Hi,

This I got from a review from someone aboard this last month

You get house brand rum, vodka and gin. Also Gordon's gin, Grants and Teachers whisky and Napoleon brandy. (Large measures). Mixers also included. Boddingtons, Stella and Strongbow cider, soft drinks by the glass. A choice of non alcoholic and alcoholic (about 10) cocktails. Port, sherry, martini etc. Red, rose (French) and white (Pinot Grigio) wine. I would be surpised if there is not something there you like!

And here is the full A.I. list from last year

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=969624.

Pujro, being A.I. last time I never thought of worrying about the prices

Berwyn

Archived