Sheraton Cable Beach Day Pass Info - Just Got Email from Resort

Rowan555

It seems everyone is saying something different about the day passes. I just emailed them and they replied that it's $25 per person for adults, and children under 18 are free. Has anyone else experienced this to be true? I had read that kids were charged full price on one post, and half price on another. This is the first I'm seeing about it being free for children. If that's true, we will definitely spend the day there!

It seems everyone is saying something different about the day passes. I just emailed them and they replied that it's $25 per person for adults, and children under 18 are free. Has anyone else experienced this to be true? I had read that kids were charged full price on one post, and half price on another. This is the first I'm seeing about it being free for children. If that's true, we will definitely spend the day there!

Just print out the email and show it up upon "check-in" at the hotel.

You should bring along that email.. I don't think that is true at all. I believe that it's children under 3 are free.

If you are renting a day room, then that statement may beis true (up to 4 person max in a room), but not for day passes.

You should bring along that email.. I don't think that is true at all. I believe that it's children under 3 are free.

If you are renting a day room, then that statement may beis true (up to 4 person max in a room), but not for day passes.

I will send another email and ask them specifically about this, because I don't want to go there and be surprised when we have to pay twice what they told us we had to pay.

We were also looking into this for the day and am very interested in the responses that everyone gets reguarding pricing, we also will have our 2 children 11 and under with us and that would be a nice price difference if it is true. Would anyone be willing to email me the hotel responses? If so TY in advance, my email is ckolbert@hotmail.com. Happy cruising, so excited 2 and 1/2 weeks to go.

Archived