We are going to go to Bocuare Jungle Haven, does any one know anything about it??

Kevin's girl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Kevin'sgirl, did you eventually do this tour? Any feedback on it? I know it's been a while ago now. We are considering this tour in January when we sail Celebrity Equinox. The tour is called "Bird & Native @ Bucuare Jungle Haven". Thanks!

Hasn't anyone done this? I was really hoping that someone would have some input. Anyone?

Amy yes we did. It was a fantastic day. The place is absolutely beautiful and the family that runs it were great hosts. Here are a couple of pics from our day

kch2sg.jpg

the grounds

viiudd.jpg

2ztajb5.jpg

You don't need to be a bird watcher to enjoy this excursion. The hike is strenuous, but really beautiful. Lunch was very good and making our own tortillas was fun. The kitchen area is very clean.

2rxaedv.jpg

1zlq7h5.jpg

We also squeezed sugar cane to get the juice and toured the banana plantation.

Thank you so much for the reply. It does look like a great day. I love fresh made tortillas. Yum. And we are avid hikers so I'm not too worried about that part, we do like an excursion that lets you get our and about rather than sitting in a bus for hours. I feel more confident about booking this Jove now.

Amy Olson

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived